June 02, 2004
"Reward"
I believe, that in every mistake and every seemingly wrong decision, or crudely, in every shit hole, there's a lesson to be learnt, if not a reward to be thankful for. There always is a good reason why things happen and happened the way they do (even though I must say sometimes it takes bloody long for the reason to be made known).
I met Mel n Joyce for dinner at Seoul Garden yesterday. The reason why I was put to my last job at SHS is to meet them. And my reward is to get to know them as people I call my friends.
So, Meow and Joycey, stay where you are and learn as much as you can. But, really, you have to move on in due time, if things remain what they are and at this rate. But, whatever it is, we will always keep in contact.
'cos we need to compile "The bizarre tales of Melissa's childhood"! haha
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:53